You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile
My passion is establishing lasting relationships with patients while gifting them with a beautiful, confident smile with which to face each and every day. I’ve been an orthodontic patient and I have two children of my own; I want only the best for them and understand that other parents feel the same about their children’s smile. I treat each patient, no matter their age, as I would a member of my family: gently, professionally, and with compassion.
I enjoy talking with my patients during their visits and learning each person’s story. They are all wonderful individuals and practicing in this community means I meet people from diverse backgrounds. I take joy in every interaction and it is my hope that I give as much happiness to my patients as they give to me.
Orthodontics is a balance between science and art, which makes it the perfect career for me. But it goes beyond the healthy and beautiful smiles I create: it inspires personal growth and confidence, giving me the utmost professional fulfillment.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physiological Science, University of California Los Angeles
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Craniofacial Biology, University of Southern California Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Certificate, University of Southern California Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry
I actively pursue continuing education (CE) opportunities throughout the year. CE involvement keeps me engaged in the lifelong adventure of learning and ensures I’m current with the latest advances in orthodontics. For my patients, it means the most up-to-date, effective care with the best results for their smile. I attend conferences, meetings, and lectures, and am a member of a local orthodontic study club.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Gabriel Valley Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
Both raised in Pasadena, my high school sweetheart, Michael, and I have made our home in Altadena. We have two extra-silly children, Asher and Leorah, who keep us laughing or pulling our hair out at any given moment.
Teeth aside, I fancy myself a connoisseur of good eats, good brews, and good campouts under the stars. Lucky for me, all three are plentiful in Los Angeles! Chairside chats are my favorite job perk, hands-down; getting to know you and learning what drives you makes each day unique and each patient relationship gratifying.